The CLC and BEIS have launched a Dragon’s Den style competition, sponsored by the Builders Merchants Federation (BMF), targeted at young professionals in the industry, to accelerate the sector’s drive to net zero.
- bring forward practical ideas which are almost ready for implementation on sites/in factories, and suitable for wider industry adoption.
- capitalise on the collective political, industry and societal demand to reduce our emissions levels and to
- harness the power and voice of young professionals already working in the sector, providing support to accelerate their practical ideas to implementation
The Dragon’s Den style panel will be chaired by Andrew Griffith, the Prime Minister’s Net Zero Champion.
The winning applicant will receive:
- support from a CLC member to develop and implement their proposal into the sector;
- a cash-prize of £1,000, kindly donated by the BMF; and,
- a 12-month mentoring arrangement with a CLC Business Leader.
For more information on this competition and to sign up please click here