The event will be virtual and will take place online on Tuesday 21 September from 9:30-11am. It’ll be an interactive event and provide you with an opportunity to learn about reforms to higher technical education and how they will benefit employers.
Speakers will include:
- Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Apprenticeships and Skills, Gillian Keegan MP
- Director for Professional and Technical Education, Sue Lovelock
- Head of Stakeholders and Communities & Head of Skills, Employment and Education Balfour Beatty Vinci, Shilpi Akbar
- Managing Director – Black Country & Marches Institute of Technology/Dudley College of Technology, Georgina Barnard
- Deputy Director for Higher Technical Education, Craig Myers
Throughout the event, you’ll have the opportunity to network with other attendees via both live chat and video calls.
To confirm your place please register here.