15-17 June 2021, Online; 9am-1pm
Book before 15 May to recieve 20% off using EARLYBIRD21 code
The recent pandemic has strengthened the need to design and manage Inclusive Environments which cater for an increasingly diverse population with equally diverse needs.
This 3-day CPD conference will explore how to adopt an inclusive approach to planning, design and management and the opportunity to use creativity and agile thinking to make places that reflect the diversity of people who use them.
Hear from experts exploring moving away from imperialistic design, considering key legislative requirements and effective planning to identify barriers and facilitate an accessible Inclusive Environment for all. The event will host thought leadership panels and technical breakouts where we will explore Inclusive Environments in Legislation, Getting Inclusive Design Right, The Inclusive Design Process, The Value of Inclusive Community Engagement and Balancing Requirements to name a few.
- Phineas Harper, Director, Open City
- Professor Corrine Fowler, University of Leicester
- Clare Rishbeth, Senior Lecturer, The University of Sheffield
- Dr Bridget Snaith CMLI, UEL
- Graham Duxbury, Chief Executive, Groundwork UK
- Hamira Sultan, Director, Naturally Birmingham
- Pamela Smith, Gardens and park consultant, National Trust
- Carole Wright, Project Manager, Blak Outside
- Pamela Conrad, Principal, CMG Landscape Architecture
- Saskia Sassen, Robert S. Lynd Professor of Sociology and former Chair, Committee on Global Thought, Columbia University
For further information or to book your place please click here.