In March 2021 the Construction Leadership Council published the first ever skills plan for the whole
UK construction sector. The plan shows how the industry can work together to secure the next generation of its workforce, while providing the skills needed by the future workforce, and ensuring the
sector is more inclusive. This webinar provides an update on delivery of the Skills Plan, while allowing the chance to ask your questions of those who led its development.
• Sarah Beale, chief executive, CITB & CLC Skills Lead
• Mark Reynolds, group chief executive, Mace
• Aled Williams, director of research, innovation and partnerships, UCEM
• Briony Wickenden, training manager, CECA
• John O’Connor, group commercial director, Laing O’Rourke
To request a place e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – full joining instructions will follow.