1.00pm – 2.00pm
In this one hour Zoom webinar you’ll take a candid look at whether current policies such as ‘The Construction Sector Deal’ will really drive diversity, inclusion, innovation and solve skills shortages. In this session you will be able to critically reflect upon the goal of gender diversity, methods for achieving it, plus analyse current practice within your team and organisation to identify areas of improvement.
Ideal for: Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Graduates and Support Functions to improve their personal and organisational practices.
1. Explore your understanding of the Construction Sector Deal and gender diversity & inclusion
- Why is gender diversity and inclusion part of our industrial policy and what is it?
- How does the Construction Sector Deal suggest we improve diversity & inclusion?
- Are we really being diverse and inclusive?
2. Reflect on the policy methods and careers theories to drive gender diversity in construction.
- Recognise the social and careers theories for building a diverse workforce.
- Consider the reality of gender representation in our industry today.
- Evaluate whether our current policies will achieve gender diversity.
3. Determine your personal and organisational role in gender diversity.
- Why have a diversity and inclusion strategy?
- Recognise your personal power in gender diversity and inclusion.
- Reflect upon your organisation's policies and practices.
To register for your FREE place at this webinar please click here.
The webinar is being presented by Holly McLoughlin, Director of Evolving Careers
Holly’s background is as an E&I engineer who went on to launch and Head CIOB Academy. She now works with forward thinking individuals and organisations to shift business culture through developing talent and leadership. In addition to her work at Evolving Careers, Holly is researching how to create an innovative construction industry through an MA in Career Development.