12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Neurodiversity is the diversity of human minds – it’s about thinking, learning and communicating differently. Neurodiversity in town planning asks us to think about things in a different way.
Within this webinar we will ask:
- What is neurodiversity?
- Why is this an important subject and why are we talking about it now?
- How can we support neurodiversity in the way we work, design and engage?
Speakers and guests:
- Layla Vidal-Martin and Keeley Mitchell – co-founders of "Neurodiversity in Planning”.
- Sue Manns, RTPI President
- Prof Nick Tyler, Director UCL Centre for Transport Studies and Chadwick Professor of Civil Engineering
After the webinar, attendees will be invited to join a working group to build on the ideas within the webinar.
Click here to book your free place at the webinar.