Seminar - Liverpool, 25 Sep 2016 ACC Liverpool
Free, but a Labour Party Conference Pass is needed to enter the secure zone.
This year, RICS together with the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) are hosting a joint ‘Built Environment’ Reception at the Labour Conference in Liverpool.
We will be joined by an audience of senior RICS, RIBA and CIOB professionals, MPs and Councillors for a discussion covering all issues affecting the built environment sectors. The location of the venue inside the Labour Conference ‘secure zone’ makes this a fantastic opportunity to network with both politicians and professional practitioners.
We will also be having an update on the work of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning, which we serve as Secretariat and RIBA and CIOB are contributing to through the National Housing Taskforce.
- Jane Duncan – President, RIBA
- Paul Nash – President, CIOB
- Kevin Schofield – Editor, Politics Home
- Andy Burnham MP – Labour Candidate for Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Clive Betts MP – Chair of the Communities and Local Government Select Committee
- Roberta Blackman-Woods MP – Former Shadow Housing Minister
Please note that a Labour Conference ‘secure zone’ pass is required to attend.