No matter whether your project is attempting to achieve exemplary environmental standards, or is a simple extension or retrofit of an existing building, the Soft Landings culture can be applied to ensure outcomes match the client’s expectations.
This interactive conference is aimed at both lay and expert clients and construction professionals who intend to focus more on improved operational outcomes for delivering better buildings.
The event includes:
- Keynote speeches from clients
- Case studies of successful projects
- Papers delivered by expert practitioners from the Soft Landings User Group, (a team of construction professionals applying Soft Landings on new build and refurbishment projects)
- A special section on Government Soft Landings for central government and public sector projects
- Practical workshops to improve: stakeholder engagement, planning, handovers, POE, energy efficiency and occupant health and wellbeing
Presenters and workshop managers from:
Wilkinson Eyre, Max Fordham, Morgan Sindall, UAE, BDP, Hoare Lea, Boom Collective, AECOM, Willmott Dixon Construction Ltd, Hampshire County Council, BSRIA and more to follow
Use this link for more information and to book your place https://www.bsria.co.uk/information-membership/events/details/2016-soft-landings-conference/
Or contact email@example.com