Time: 4.45pm – 8pm
Location: The Lloyds Building, One Lime Street,London, EC3N 7HA
ACE and Willis Towers Watson invite you to an industry event following the approval of the EU Cyber Directive.
The spotlight is on infrastructure businesses when it comes to cybercrime, risk management and insurance. These businesses are involved in everything from railways, power, water supplies, financial services, medical facilities, construction projects, tube stations, airports, marine facilities, to oil and gas plants, which makes them incredibly appealing and visible targets for cyber criminals.
They are vulnerable to serious cyber attacks which could result in system shutdown, serious physical damage, theft of valuable intellectual property and even fatalities. Under the incoming legislation, all of these types of incident will be subject to mandatory reporting and potentially big fines.
Confirmed speakers will share the particular issues that their sectors face and how they are addressing them:
- Dr Nelson Ogunshakin OBE : Chief Executive Officer, ACE (opening address)
- Chris Brown : Cyber Security, The National Nuclear Laboratory
- Russell Cameron : Technical Director, Atkins
- Nick Gibbons : Partner, BLM
- Keith McDevitt : Cyber Security Integrator, Scottish Government
- Gordon Walker : Consultant Information Technology Risks, Charles Taylor
- Iain Ainslie : Head of Cyber Underwriting, Equinox Underwriting
For more information of to book your space at this event please click here.