Venue: Grange St. Paul’s Hotel, London
Date: 8-9 September 2015
This flagship conference and networking event, led by the Construction Industry Council and the Strategic Forum for Construction, is being organised by the industry, for the industry, to engage and empower stakeholders from across all sectors of the built environment to achieve and deliver the vision set out in the Industrial Strategy Construction 2025 manifesto.
In Construction 2025, industry and government in partnership developed a clear and defined set of aspirations for UK construction. Its vision of where the industry should be by 2025 provides the core themes for the 2015 conference programme:
- PEOPLE – An industry that is known for its talented and diverse workforce
- SMART – An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
- SUSTAINABLE – An industry that leads the world in low-carbon and green construction exports
- GROWTH – An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
- LEADERSHIP – An industry with clear leadership from the Construction Leadership Council
Leading speakers from across all sectors will come together to share best practice, challenge conventional thinking and learn from one another.
For more inforation or to register your interest please visit: http://www.constructionindustrysummit.com/