Green Sky Thinking is a week long, London-wide events programme for built environment and property professionals highlighting innovative practice on how we 'design in' sustainability for London.
Unlike conferences or tradeshows the events are informal and on-site project talks, thereby providing 'real' exemplars for the industry to learn from. Each event is expert-led, hosted by organizations foremost in the delivery of sustainable design.
- One week (20-24 April 215)
- 55+ onsite and project specific events
- Hosted by experts in the field
What is our aim?
The purpose of the programme is to enable industry and its clients to:
- Find out about sustainable solutions that really work and visit specific live examples, continueing the 'seeing is believing' model of Open-City's public engagment programme Open House London
- Talk face-to-face with top experts and key individuals who are responsible for designing, delivering and managing successful schemes
- Strengthen cross-sector working by building new partnerships and connections
- Gain a holistic and cross-disciplinary understanding of how sustainable development is being practically applied across London
- Understand the current technologies, policy & thinking and how these translate into practice
For more information click here