This is a “show and tell” event. Seven technology providers will tell you about their products and services related to BIM, with short presentations and time for questions.
The theme is to show how different platforms can share information and data. A key to collaboration
The programme for the afternoon features:
- Topcon – Laser scanning technology
- MakeMedia – Visualisation
- Tekla – will present on Tekla BIMsite the model viewing and review tool
- The B1M – Fred Mills will talk about social media, knowledge sharing and BIM
- Graphisoft – will present on their approach to OpenBIM, IFCs and sharing data across platforms
- Solibri – Model checking/validation
- Bentley – Collaboration tools
- Amtech/Artra – FM/Asset Lifecycle
There will be Christmas drinks and munchies after this event.
To attend this workshop please register here to secure your place. There will be a charge of £5 to cover room hire and expenses.