The next BIM Hub Scotland meeting will cover BUILDING OPERATION and will be held on 7 October,1.30pm @ Institute for Sustainable Construction, Edinburgh Napier University
ISC Seminar Room
42 Colinton Road
This Final session will look at the implications of BIM on the Client, Design Team and Contractor on BUILDING OPERATION.
This will include:
- Alignment of DESIGN, CONSTRUCT, HANDOVER + CLOSE OUT
- Initiation of Soft landings Process into the Design Process for COBie and CAFM systems
- (Government) Soft Landings Process
- Collation of O+M Manuals
- Building User Guides
- Implications of Client changes to the building
- Roles + Responsibilities.
- Building performance – sustainability, EPCs, DECs, monitoring via BMS etc