How can we work together to procure buildings of the best value and highest quality?
This FREE RIBA morning Event in Manchester is Chaired by Peter McDermott, Professor of Construction Procurement at the University of Salford and is supported by the CIC NW Regional Committee.
The event will include the following:
- A presentation of the recommendations of the RIBA report Building Ladders of Opportunity by Walter Menteth, Walter Menteth Architects and Caroline Fraser, Caroline Fraser Architects, of the Procurement Reform Group
- A presentation of case study projects:
- Brockholes, by Ian Selby, Project Director Brockholes
- Manchester City Council Town Hall Complex Transformation Programme by Alan Garbutt, Construction Director, Town Hall Complex Transformation Programme
- ‘Other perspectives on construction procurement’ – a discussion by Peter McDermott, Professor of Construction Procurement at the University of Salford
- Peter is a member of the newly merged Infrastructure UK Costs Study/Cabinet Office Government Strategy Joint Steering Committee and is also the Chair of the North-West Infrastructure Group.
- Question and answer session
The event is FREE but booking is essential. To book the event please click here.