To request an appointment of an adjudicator please complete the application form. To ensure that we select someone with the most relevant expertise please provide details of:
- the nature of the dispute
- the parties involved
- their full contact details (including e-mail or fax numbers)
- the Notice of Adjudication
The administration fee is £350.00 (inclusive of VAT), cheques should be made payable to the Construction Industry Council and enclosed with your Application for Appointment.
The Application for the Appointment of an Adjudicator form is available in MS Word.
The nomination process
CIC will appoint an adjudicator to act on your behalf within 5 days of receipt of the request. Adjudicators will only be appointed if they:
- have the appropriate technical background to deal with the dispute
- are impartial to the parties involved in the dispute
- are available immediately to take the case
The CIC “Users’ Guide to Adjudication”, April 2017 is available here.
The CIC Model Adjudication Procedure (MAP), first to fifth editions can be purchased here.