The Construction Leadership Council has this morning published an updated Site Operating Procedures – SOP v4 – which replaces SOP v3, which is now withdrawn.
The updated guidance is available here.
The SOP has been amended to reflect the technical changes made in the recently published Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) in construction and other outdoor work and includes the following:
· Updated date and version number
· Updated links and key wording on social distancing to align with latest Government guidance
· All references to PHE updated to Government at the request of PHE
· Updated Government wording on when to travel to work from the Government’s Recovery Strategy
· Point included on one way systems to align with latest Government guidance
· Updated to include use of portable toilets
· Updated to state that risk assessments should be shared with the workforce to align with latest Government guidance
· Removal of reference to 15 mins or less where possible to align with latest Government guidance
· Updated PPE section to align with, and link to, latest Government guidance
It is important to note that this is effectively a technical upgrade to conform with the latest government guidance.