Our colleagues at CECA are hosting a webinar on Managing Teams in the New Normal, which is to be held at 2pm on 5 August 2020.
The webinar is free and members of CIC are welcome to attend.
The current pandemic has resulted in a change to the working patterns for many of us. Even though some have continued to work throughout the lockdown and others are now being encouraged to return to work, there will be many who will continue to work from home or at a distance from their team. Every business will have faced different challenges, but it is clear that managers need to rethink how they support and manage their teams
As well as keeping their team focused, agile and productive, Managers must look after their teams well-being more than ever before.
This webinar will:
- examine the challenges currently being faced by both managers and their teams
- provide strategies and tools that managers can utilise to help their team adjust and adapt to the new normal
- explain why going the extra mile will give managers the best possible chance of having a motivated team
By the end of this session you will:
- understand the importance of providing everyone on the team with the support they need during times of uncertainty
- be able to identify tools and techniques for communicating and staying connected
- gain an appreciation of the importance of both your team’s and your own well-being
Webinar Presenter: Eileen Donnelly
Eileen Donnelly’s 20 year career has focussed on building purpose-driven business strategies and workplace cultures.In various senior corporate roles, latterly as a Director in a FTSE 250, she has successfully addressed issues ranging from climate change to mental health, across many sectors. Eileen believes that investing in employees’ resilience and positive mental health is critical to bottom-line productivity.It is a company’s investment in its human capital that creates an effective bridge between strategy development and strategy implementation.
CECA are pleased to present this event FREE of charge to members and those working within the construction industry.
Places are limited so CECA reserves the right to limit numbers of attendees from individual companies.
To Register for your place(s) please click HERE or use the link below: