Chaired by Rt. Hon. Nick Raynsford, the CIC Economic and Policy Briefings provide regular economic analyses, policy updates and comments on major commercial projects in construction industry. The briefings bring together leading policy-makers, economists and senior industry players to discuss the key topics in an informal setting.
The speakers for March are:
- Allan Wilen, Economics Director, Glenigan
- Phil Stride, Strategic Projects Director, Thames Tideway
- Maria Coulter BEM, Diversity and Inclusion Champion, CIC
£50.00 + booking fee per single session or
£160.00 + booking fee for the remaining 5 events, this pass is transferable per session so if you are unable to attend a session you can send a collegue in your place.
To purchase tickets click here.
Other 2020 speakers and topics will include:
- Jim O’Sullivan, Chief Executive, Highways England
- Lai Wah Co, Agent for the Bank of England
- Prof Noble Francis, CPA
- Crossrail, HS2, Modular Construction, Hackitt Bill, Renewable Energy, Brexit, Innovation, BIM and more ..