13.00 – 16.00
In Scandinavia, the discussion of tall buildings is no longer limited to whether, but how they can contribute to a viable and sustainable urban growth. Often undiscussed is the role innovations in building technologies could play in the creation of our high-rises. This seminar will aim to alleviate that.
Peter Murray, Chairman of the New London Architecture centre
- Stuart Baillie, Head of Planning, GL Hearn
- Anna Kerr, Head of International Business Development, White Architects
- Gwyn Richards, Assistant Director – Development Design, City of London
- Dorthe Keis, Partner, Arkitema
- Stephen D. Willacy, City Architect, City of Aarhus
Click here to book your free place.