Chaired by Rt. Hon. Nick Raynsford, the CIC Economic and Policy Briefings provide regular economic analyses, policy updates and comments on major commercial projects in construction industry. The briefings bring together leading policy-makers, economists and senior industry players to discuss the key topics in an informal setting.
Speakers for the second session:
- Dr Sadie Morgan, Director – dRRM Architects will speak on Inclusive Design
- Sir John Armitt CBE, Chair – National Infrastructure Committee
- James Hastings, Head of Construction Futures - Experian will give an economic update on the industry
£50.00 + booking fee per single session or
£160.00 + booking fee for the remaining five sessions in 2019, this pass is transferable per session so if you are unable to attend a session you can send a collegue in your place.
To purchase tickets click here.
Other 2019 speakers and topics will include:
- Phil Stride, Strategic Projects Director – Thames Tideway
- Lai Wah Co, Agent for the Bank of England
- Kate Henderson, National Housing Federation
- Prof Noble Francis, CPA
- Crossrail, HS2, Modular Construction, Hackitt Bill, Renewable Energy, Brexit, Innovation, BIM and more ..