Chaired by Rt. Hon. Nick Raynsford, the CIC Economic and Policy Briefings provide regular economic analyses, policy updates and comments on major commercial projects in construction industry. The briefings bring together leading policy-makers, economists and senior industry players to discuss the key topics in an informal setting.
Speakers for this first session include:
- Will Waller, Director – Head of Market Intelligence, Arcadis
- Sam Stacey, Challenge Director – Transforming Construction at Innovate UK
2019 speakers and topics will include:
- Sir John Armitt, National Commission of Infrastructure
- Dr Sadie Morgan, on inclusive design
- Rob Elder, Agent for the Bank of England
- Kate Henderson, National Housing Federation
- Prof Noble Francis, CPA
- Crossrail, HS2, Modular Construction, Hackitt Bill, Renewable Energy, Brexit, Innovation, BIM and more ..
For further information or to book tickets click here.