Half Day Seminar
Monday 11 May, 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Palmer Room, Institution of Civil Engineers: One Great George Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3AA
With the fears that the full impact of the recession has still not hit, the construction industry is already reeling from the economic downturn; this event looks at how to survive.
Key Note Speakers
• Kris Barnett, Chief Executive, Institution of Civil Engineers Benevolent Fund;
• Norman Webster, Development Manager, Architects Benevolent Society;
• Adrian Dobson, Director of Practice, Royal Institute of British Architects;
• Mark Way, Director of Skills, CIC
• Advice and guidance and support for construction sector employers, businesses and institutions
• Practical hints and tips for survival
• Find out what the benevolent societies can do to help
• Informally network with peers and shares ideas
Who Should Attend
This workshop is a must for all Professional Institutions, construction employers, businesses and employees.