Makis joined the CIC in July 2013. He has had experience from the industries of Sports, Tourism, Marketing & Sales in managerial and administrative positions. He is privileged enough to have worked for the successful Athens 2004 and London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Makis responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for DQI enquires.
- Administering new applications, renewals and the engagement of DQI Facilitators from application to completion
- Maintaining distribution lists, updating DQI procedures and documentation
- Process applications for DQI Assessments
- Dealing with correspondence from candidates
020 7399 7409